Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Realization hits Me

 I'm sick for almost two weeks, I'm not feeling well. I have type 1 Diabetis and I know that's the reason why. My heart beat fast and I got tired easily. I can't visit the doctor because I'm jobless right now and I do not have budget for the expensive laboratory test here in the Philippines. After a week, I cannot take it anymore and I ask my nephew to lend me money so that I can visit the doctor and do some lab test. As expected, my sugar is high and I need to take insulin again. 

I overthink as well, I'm worried too much on anything and got nervous for certain reasons. I also think that I experienced palpitation because of Covid Vaccines, OMG I think too much. I prayed a Rosary before going to sleep to remove stress, after 10 days, I'm getting better every day. 

This past few days, I realized that health is important. We need to save money as well so that we have budget in time of sickness. We need to be careful on what we eat, eat  healthy foods and avoid sweets. 

God always hear our prayers and he will help us if we have problem, just keep the faith! Do not lose hope and think positive always!







1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by!! Good for you realizing how important it is to take care of ourselves and practice good health routines...Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...