Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Ryx Skincerity



I’m looking for a new skin care products, Rejuvenating products to be exact and I decided to try Ryx Skincerity, I heard so many good and bad reviews on this product but still I want to give it a try.
I contacted my seller and I think I want to sell this skin care too. I availed the Reseller Package amounting to Php 2,310 with 3 sets of Starter Kit Big size.
I have two pimples on my chin because of my monthly period. On Day 1 of using this products, no sting effect yet.
The Facial wash smells good and it’s foamy.
The toner smells like an alcohol and have a strong smells.
The Serum is smells good and it smells like candy too.
The sunblock is color white and smells like candy too







Day 2 is still okay, my pimples got dry but the pimple mark is very visible. Day 3 to 4 the micro peel is visible and the mahapdi feeling starts.
It’s my Day 5 today, when I used toner and serum, sobrang mahapdi and itchy, there’s a micro peel on my nose,chin and at the side of my mouth.
I still have 25 days and I will update you guys.
By the way, the starter kit cost Php 450.00, this is the smaller one and the big size is Php 940.00, it is pricey compare to other rejuv brand.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...