Wednesday, September 27, 2017

When it Rain,it Pours

I thought my happiness will never end. There was a point in your life that you were down and you did not expect that it will happen. I'm on my second week of training and my trainer told me to report on the clinic regarding my pre employment medical result.

I was so sad because the doctor found out that I have hypertension and he told me to secure cardio clearance and I was sent home. I can't afford to be absent because we are on product training but  I don't have any choice. I need to consult a doctor, the doctor told me that I need to undergo series of test and I should be back on Monday. Wow, by that time our training will be finish, how can I join them.

I'm so disappointed and I cried sooo much, I've waited for this job for almost 20 days and ending, I need to rest and wait for my medical clearance.

I'm so down but I believe that everything happen for a reason. I will just make my force vacation fruitful, I will check to other home base job and who knows I can find a job that suits me.

Lord, God, hope you will help me. I need this job and I have so many payables waiting for me. I have so many responsibilities in life that I need to sustain.

#itrustyouLord

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...