Thursday, August 15, 2013

Friendship Friday - Hobbies

  • I love Digital Scrapbooking, I always join Monthly Challenges on different Scrapbooking sites. I love experimenting and doing unique scrapbook layout.
I always used elements and papers coming from different scrapbooking kits. I mix them  up and here are the results, they are sooo cute.

Mystique Angels and Fairies are my usual subject on my scrap book project. On my layout below I used Poser and Tubes.











If you want to check my Digital Scrapbooking layouts, you can visit my  blog site Mich Creation 



 
Also, I want to learn how to bake and make cookies, I am planning to take a short course on Baking and Cooking. I love cupcakes and my wish is to make my own cupcakes.



How about you, what are your hobbies?





I linked this to :

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michie,

    How magnificent and mystical your Faires and Angels
    are!! Such vibrant colours!

    I love baking, too! ESPECIALLY cupcakes, and muffins, and...gotta take care of that sweet tooth or it will bite me!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Poppy,wow, I love to bake and make cupcakes too, hope you can teach me how. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...