Saturday, August 19, 2017

Job Hunting Experience

I went to WCC building in Mandaluyong and I passed my resume on Convergys.  I passed their initial interview and moved to another interview and they told me that they will profile me to one of their accounts.  They told me to take their online test, I passed all of them so I'm so lucky so I moved again to the next level which is interview with hiring manager and mock calls.  I was so disappointed with the mock calls because they concentrate on product knowledge, they expected me to perfect that mock call, that was the first time I heard about it. I was there from 1pm to 730pm, I tooked 4 sets of exams and total of 6 interviews and they told me, I didnt make it because of technical ability, whew!!!

On a positive side, I learned a lot from that experience and I know I can use that in the future.

It's hard to find a new job but I know God have plans for me, don't lose hope and keep on fighting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...