Friday, August 4, 2017

Job Hunting Technique

Day 1 ng pagiging jobless ko, its kinda sad but I dont had any regrets,this is my choice and my work environment is not good anymore. Job hunting, where will I start? Can i get a job as soon as possible? Iyan ang mga tumatakbo sa isip, Im just being positive.

Ano anong paraan ba ang dapat gawin para madaling makahanap ng work?

First - update your jobstreet account, malaking tulong ito sa job hunting, ang dami kasi dito nagpo post na company who needs people for their business

Second - ask ng referral from our friends, we can also ask them if they are hiring or they know any company who need employee.

Third - Attend ng mga jobfair, marami din na company ang nagpapa participate and Im sure makakahanap tayo ng company doon na swak sa qualification natin.

Hope you like this simple tips

Till next blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...