We are not celebrating Thanksgiving, we celebrate Christmas instead.
1. What do you have for breakfast on Thanksgiving? - Macaroni Soup, Spaghetti and Barbecue
2. Do you go to a Thanksgiving parade or watch one on TV? nope
3. Do you serve appetizers, lunch, or snacks during the day? yes
4. What are the traditional favorites? Ham,Bacon and Barbecue
5. What new recipes will you try this year? Lasagna
6. What part of the meal do you never compromise? Dinner with family
7. Who gets to carve the turkey?
8. Family style around the table or buffet style and everyone sits wherever there’s room? Buffet Style
9. How many will be at your table this year? around 30
10. Once you're at the table, do you say grace or a toast or does everyone go around and say what they're thankful for? everyone goes around and great all of us "Merry Christmas"
11. Cranberry sauce… yay or nay? yay
12. What time do you eat Thanksgiving Dinner? 12:00 midnight
13. Three best pies for Thanksgiving dessert? Egg pie and Cupcakes
14. Do you have dessert right after the main meal or later on? later on
15. Favorite leftover? Spaghetti and Barbecue