Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Celebrate Small Things - August 30, 2013

Posted by Michie Scott at 10:01 AM




My celebrations are:

- My two days off from work was very productive, I had a chance to had a general cleaning at home. I re arranged  my room, took out unused clothes and gave it to my cousins.

- I had a wonderful time with my nephews and niece, we watched movies together.

- i had a long chit chat my old time friends. I didn't see them for almost a year.


What are you celebrating?








4 comments:

Suzanne Furness on September 3, 2013 at 1:10 PM said...

I always feel energised after a good clear out. Catching up with old friends is the best. I have caught up with some old friends this summer and we just picked up where we left off. Lovely :)

Michie Scott on September 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM said...

Hi Suzanne,yes that's true and it's good to see an old friend after how many years.Thanks for dropping by.

Ink in the Book on September 3, 2013 at 2:00 PM said...

Sounds like you had good week! Little things std worth celebrating!

Michie Scott on September 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM said...

Thanks for visiting my site - Ink in the Book

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

My Simple Joy © 2012 Web Design by RONA @ Rona's Fun Designs Vector by Shutterstock