Friday, September 6, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things - September 6, 2013

Posted by Michie Scott at 10:01 AM





Celebrate The Small Things is simple: sign up on the linky, find something to celebrate, and hop around and celebrate with others.

What I am celebrating this week?? Inspite that I experienced trials and minor problem at work, I still finished the week right. I did my job well and I know eventually my self confidence will be back and soar again.

God will not give us trial that we cannot handle.

This trials made me strong and I already know who are my true friends, they are with me no matter what.

Have a good weekend !!


9 comments:

Deanie Humphrys-Dunne on September 6, 2013 at 11:29 AM said...

Good job solving the problem at work. There is always a solution, but sometimes they're not easy to find. Hope you have a great weekend.

Rhonda on September 6, 2013 at 4:18 PM said...

Hope your weekend is great and things look happier next week.

Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes
Visiting from the Celebrate blog hop

Julie Flanders on September 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM said...

That's a great attitude to have and I'm glad you were able to finish the week on a positive note. I hope this coming week will be a better one for you at work. :)

Michie Scott on September 9, 2013 at 3:59 AM said...

Hi Julie,yeah that's true.We should always think positive. Thanks for dropping by.

Michie Scott on September 9, 2013 at 4:00 AM said...

Thanks for dropping by Deanie and Rhonda.

VikLit on September 9, 2013 at 10:17 AM said...

Sounds like a great attitude to have, thinking positively re. the trials!

Michie Scott on September 10, 2013 at 4:04 AM said...

Thanks Viklit

Cathrina Constantine on September 13, 2013 at 4:44 PM said...

Good post,Michie. God will not dole out more than you handle. It sounds like you handled it well.

Nancy LaRonda Johnson on September 14, 2013 at 9:34 AM said...

Some weeks is just about getting over them, learning lessons you can and discarding the rest, while trusting God. I've had weeks like that. Hoping for a quick return to confidence. Writer’s Mark

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

My Simple Joy © 2012 Web Design by RONA @ Rona's Fun Designs Vector by Shutterstock