Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Social # 10

Sunday Social




1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? - Android Theme  Teddy Bear, It's so pink and I super love it.

2. What do you keep beside your bed? - My mobile phone, I use it as alarm clock

3. What is your least favorite chore?  - Ironing clothes

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? - hmm,tough question, so far none. I love what I am doing every day.

5. What do you do to vent anger? - hmm..I inhale then exhale and I will tell myself, think positive, don't ruin your day.

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why? - Christmas and New Year, I like the long vacation and this is the time of the year that I will see my whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...