Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Social # 11

Sunday Social





1. What is your favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?
My all time favorite is Home Alone

2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?
Nope

3. What is your favorite toy received as a child for the holidays?
Barbie Doll and Stuffed Toy

4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays? 
Stationery and colored pen.

5. What do you do on Christmas Eve? If you are Jewish what does your family do for Hanukkah?
We attend midnight mass, we also have exchange gift after eating Noche Buena.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...