Monday, December 9, 2013

Sunday Stealing - I Amuse Myself




01. What is something that you have lost recently?:  I got robbed last May 2013, I lost my digital camera and 2 mobile phones.

02. Do you own any self-help books?: yes

03. Do you live near the sea or ocean?: my house is near Pasig River

04. Have you ever spent ages making/writing something on your computer when it suddenly crashed and you lost it all?: yes and it really pissed me off.

05. Do you enjoy food shopping?: yes as always

06. What are you having for lunch?: Marinated Pork Chop

07. Are you one of those people who can sleep through anything?: yes 

08. Do you like love letters?: so much

09. Have you ever received or written one?: yes..both

10. How far does your nearest relative live?: we have relative in Laguna, that's 2 hours drive from the city

11. Do you like velvet?:  kinda

12. What kind of art do you like?:  anything

13. If you went to London, where would you go first?:  Windsor Castle

14. If you had to pick one friend who is the most interesting, who would you pick?: My childhood friend, I really want to know what happened to her after 10 years

15. Can you think of the meanest thing you have ever done/said to someone?: don't mess up with me

16. What magazines do you read?: Cosmopolitan

17. What/who has been on your mind today?: my crush (swoon)

18. Would you be interested in ghost-hunting?: nope



2 comments:

  1. We could visit Windsor Castle together! Thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michie, it must have been terrifying to be robbed. Sheesh! I hope you've learned karate! That way, you could say, "Don't mess with me!" with great confidence. Hopefully, you'll never need it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...