Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Stealing - New Year’s Eve Reflection

Posted by Michie Scott at 6:41 AM


Questions for a New Year’s Eve Reflection Meme

From the archives!

1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?  - I bought new LED TV.
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened? - nothing as of the moment
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?  - good health for my family
4. What was an unexpected obstacle? - surpassed all the trials that my family encountered
5. Pick three words to describe 2013.  - challenging, peace and love 
6. What were the best books you read this year?  - many to mention
7. With whom were your most valuable relationships?  - my family and co workers
8. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?  - being patient
9. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?  - being patient and understanding
10. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?  - make it to the point to attend mass every sunday
11. In what way(s) did you grow physically?  - I worked out and running on my free time
12. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?  - understand their weakness
13. What was the most enjoyable part of your work?  - bonding with my co-QA
14. What was the most challenging part of your work? - understand difficult agents
15. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?  - none as of the moment
16. What was the best way you used your time this past year? - reading books and blogging 
17. What was biggest thing you learned this past year? - patience is a virtue and live life to the fullest
18. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2013 for you. - fruitful and productive

6 comments:

Jodi on December 29, 2013 at 10:02 AM said...

I need to get back in to blogging regularly! Happy Sunday!

CountryDew on December 29, 2013 at 10:18 AM said...

Sounds like a good year. Well done! May 2014 also be blessed for you.

lia on December 29, 2013 at 10:56 AM said...

It sounds like you had a great year! Hope that 2014 is just as good. Happy New Year!

I am Harriet on December 29, 2013 at 1:48 PM said...

This is the perfect time of year to enjoy that wonderful TV you got :)

Kwizgiver on December 29, 2013 at 5:03 PM said...

Aw, I wish you had named a few of your favorite books. I'm always looking for good books.

Deanie Humphrys-Dunne on January 10, 2014 at 1:19 PM said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Hope you had fun on your vacation. It looks like everyone was enjoying themselves. Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

My Simple Joy © 2012 Web Design by RONA @ Rona's Fun Designs Vector by Shutterstock