Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Stealing - New Year’s Eve Reflection



Questions for a New Year’s Eve Reflection Meme

From the archives!

1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?  - I bought new LED TV.
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened? - nothing as of the moment
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?  - good health for my family
4. What was an unexpected obstacle? - surpassed all the trials that my family encountered
5. Pick three words to describe 2013.  - challenging, peace and love 
6. What were the best books you read this year?  - many to mention
7. With whom were your most valuable relationships?  - my family and co workers
8. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?  - being patient
9. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?  - being patient and understanding
10. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?  - make it to the point to attend mass every sunday
11. In what way(s) did you grow physically?  - I worked out and running on my free time
12. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?  - understand their weakness
13. What was the most enjoyable part of your work?  - bonding with my co-QA
14. What was the most challenging part of your work? - understand difficult agents
15. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?  - none as of the moment
16. What was the best way you used your time this past year? - reading books and blogging 
17. What was biggest thing you learned this past year? - patience is a virtue and live life to the fullest
18. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2013 for you. - fruitful and productive

6 comments:

  1. I need to get back in to blogging regularly! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good year. Well done! May 2014 also be blessed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a great year! Hope that 2014 is just as good. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect time of year to enjoy that wonderful TV you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I wish you had named a few of your favorite books. I'm always looking for good books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Hope you had fun on your vacation. It looks like everyone was enjoying themselves. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...